all you PC users have now been infected by a virus because of your absolutely stupidity not to use a macintosh, and i was happening to be using my brother's disgusting pc. i have no idea how to fixed it, but my previous mail happen to contain a virus and it has generated email to every single on of you. so now you silly pc users should switch to a mac or format your comp or i really don't know what is gonna happen.
if the world's department of defense like australia, usa n nasa and part of SAF, and all the IT heads i've encountered in airforce, my sec school, my current school prefers and/or have used mac for their servers and all because of its stability and its ZERO virus, its time to change!
I HATE ALL PC USERS. ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKED UP STUPID ASSHOLES. IF YOU ARE GOING TO SWITCH THEN SMART ON YOU AND I LOVE YOU. BUT IF FOR 1 SECOND YOU THINK PC IS GOOD AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. THEN I CURSE YOU, LIKE HOW 7 OF MY FRIENDS HAD EVERYTHING THEY CHERISHED WIPED OUT OF THIER COMPUTER IN 3 MONTHS. THEN I CURSE YOU, LIKE HOW MY FRIEND LOST HIS MONEY BECAUSE SOMEONE SENT A SPYWARE N STOLE HIS INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD. I CURSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PC USERS
No comments:
Post a Comment