May 5, 2006

As an ardent fan of the Straits Times, i was disappointed that my letter to them asking Mr Singh to clarify why he took 6 days to come forward, and why he thought Gomez was serious although he was laughing, did not get published. Sigh.

On another note, CNA! i was there not too long ago, and look at the news there


##Right now we have Low Thia Khiang, Chiam See Tong, Steve Chia. We can deal with them. Suppose you had 10, 15, 20 opposition members in Parliament. Instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for Singapore, I'm going to spend all my time thinking what's the right way to fix them, to buy my supporters votes, how can I solve this week's problem and forget about next year's challenges?" -PM Lee, 3 May 2006##

Finally, it seems that Apple is going to have another major announcement this few weeks. The long anticipated replacement to the iBook, dubbed the MacBook looks slated for a release, alongside the opening of the New York flagship 20'000 square foot Apple Store.

Last note, I am so hooked on playing The Wicked. I've completed the junior level, now i am stuck at level 42 of the wicked. yes my IQ is above 130. *sniggers*

No comments: