Jan 21, 2010

After a very hard day at work, I just want to come home and see you. But you are not here anymore. I haven't seen your face for almost a month now. How are you?

The past few weeks have been crazy, and I just want to tell you that I've been a good boy. I want to tell you that I've been taking care of myself, I have been having my meals, though not always on time. I had a haircut today and it looks very nice. There are so many more things I want to share with you.

I miss you so much, I miss just being able to call you at the end of the day to talk to you, and have a chat. I miss just seeing your face and your smiles. I miss just being together with you.

I believe love can move the mountains.

I Love You. The you with all the your flaws, all of our differences, and everything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post sounded like me years back. I guess everyone went through this experience in life. Hope that you'll be happy again soon.