After discovering The Plain about a month or so ago, and I've been there quite a few times especially for their brekkie, we decided to have lunch there today. It was @alexischeong's first time there, so as always she went camera crazy.
The Plain is a Melbourne inspired cafe (say hello to Vincent from Melbourne when you are there), and they rightly serve good coffee that Melburnians are accustomed to. Suffice to say, after you try that, you will NEVER drink Starbucks ever again. After my first cup of Melbourne coffee, I have only had 2 cups of Starbucks till date (and I didn't really have a choice during those 2 times)
I'll let the pictures do the talking. You can see more on @alexischeong's blog.
I'll let the pictures do the talking. You can see more on @alexischeong's blog.
- which is why you need good lattes -
- and good ciabattas (salami and pastrami) -
Visit and say hello to Vincent and Leslie and tell them you are Scott's friends!
---
trading hours
open daily 7.30am - 7.30pm
closed the second & last wednesday of the month
enquiries / bookings
✆ +65 6225 4387
✉ 50 Craig Road, #01-01
Singapore 089688
open daily 7.30am - 7.30pm
closed the second & last wednesday of the month
enquiries / bookings
✆ +65 6225 4387
✉ 50 Craig Road, #01-01
Singapore 089688
1 comment:
Looks like a really lovely place. I miss food-tripping with you guys during lunch time!
Post a Comment