Sep 10, 2011

The most bimbotic day ever!

I declare that the amount of effort spent of doing one's hair is directly correlated to the level of bimbo-ness.

So today after having coffee with Becky, I was deciding if I should head to town to collect my bag and jeans that I sent for repairs, and then collect mooncakes at Jurong Point. I decided to collect my bag and jeans another time since that was not urgent and headed to Jurong Point where I presented a TCC gift card to Bakerzin!

I have no idea why I was under the impression that my friend got me a Bakerzin gift card! So I went home and decided that since I'm all changed might as well head to town to collect them mooncakes and while I'm there, grab my jeans and bag.

On the train out to town I realized I forgotten to bring the gift card!! So I had to detour back!

Really bimbo right?

And as icing on the cake, my jeans were left on the shelves, and the tailor forgotten to repair it. Thankfully I am feeling quite chirpy, so I told him that I'll collect it next week.

Note to self: No such hairstyle when I have errands to do:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Scott! Who cares if it was a bimbotic day or not? You look great in purple.

小朋友 said...

@rebeccaye: That is the funniest thing anyone has said regarding the somewhat eventful day AFTER I said bye to you.