Mar 30, 2004

this is so interesting. we were just asked to do this excel program (don't ask too much) and my group actually found the way to do it. and at this point of time, the other groups are still cracking their head about it. and yours truly was the guy to crack that final nut. not just me alone, but i did the last bit. and here we are so free and enjoying ourselves in the internet lounge while the rest are busy coming up with solutions. and the other groups have graduates and people who are good in excel. my group has normal people who don't really know how to use excel (so we just click the help button). haha i am so happy yes yes.

did i mention i would have to wait till next wednesday before i can see him? ok i think i did. never mind. he's having this standby thing. hoping to take a trip with him when all this crap is all over. maybe somewhere in may. ah, just waiting for that day to come, where i can wake up in him arms, just beside the sea in a nice cosy bed (altogether now, awwwww).

random question : am i irritating??? (bleahz)

for you:

"I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more" - i could not ask for more, edwin mccain

No comments: