Dec 6, 2008

Yeah I Dunno Why I'm Feeling Kinda Blue

Yeah I Dunno Why I'm Feeling Kinda Blue

We sailed over seven seas
Won't you let me catch you fall
What are you looking at
I'm ms american dream since i was 17

Goodnight sweetheart its time to go
When you beat on that drum
I'm trying not to stare
Some say the heart is just like a wheel

Mystery the moon
Who made up all the rules
And even though the moments passed me by
Dad your boy is about to fall

It's hard to remember how it felt before
There's another world inside of me
This is where the summer ends
If I am lost for a day try to find me

Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
You're asking yourself what's real
Wait in line till your time
How can I tell you what I'm feeling

#######

Damn cool right? How did i do it? Put your mp3 on Shuffle and write the first line of the next 20 songs. The 21st song will be the title. I only used english songs! Amazing how this actually conveys how i feel!

1 comment:

nyoegal said...

hmm..creative...haha..let me try for chinese and i'll tell u wat i get ok..haha..