Dec 30, 2008

young men are too drama, old men are too jaded

Such a lovely title isn't it? Something of the sort where we can imagine collection of short stories, from love stories to the not-so-love-story.

I just realized that I haven't updated much here, and sometimes I wonder what is the purpose of a blog afterall these days. When I was much younger (refer to my 2001 posting for reference), I used to blog a whole lot more, and I remember that this blog is like a diary for me, for me to pen down the goings in my life, so that I can remember. I still remember this "code" that a blog is as much like a bedtime diary just that people can read. I also remember arguments we had (Alanna and I and others) have over other people's issue with our postings; essentially they had issues with what we said and I remember telling those people that if you don't like what you are reading, then stop reading it (like Duh!)

But as I grew older, I (well we actually) bought a real paper diary in which I pen down my most most personal thoughts, thoughts and feelings which I am starting to think that people should not and need not know about, as opposed to some other thoughts and feelings which I think can be shared. Its like there are things which I want to tell all my friends, and I would love to say it to them, but sometimes repeating it is quite tiring.

Then there are other reasons such as the issue itself, and public viewing. And as I am typing this, I think of times when I think of how to disguise what I am trying to say such that it is obvious but not obvious enough.

I am going to continue to blog, especially when my interest to 'bitch' about certain topics is still alive and burning. I am really starting to think about how much change one goes through as we grow and mature. Our personality stays the same but manifests itself in different manner. So what am I trying to say here?

Young men are too drama and old men are too jaded!!

2 comments:

AlexisCheong.com said...

hahahaha nice one.

wait. so are you turning old?

noooooooooooooooooo....

小朋友 said...

of course not, at every age group that i am at... its the, i am not young but not yet old