May 24, 2011

Random Updates

Some random mid week updates. I've got a new polo tee! Courtesy of fabz who got it for me at the Zouk Flea! Its the normal red polka dots (which are so cute) and the double buttons (as you can see down in the picture below) is really a very special and unique feature!

- loves the polka dots -


And this week @alexischeong and I had lunch at The Plain @ Craig Road! Blogged about this place earlier on, and we still love the ciabattas there. And yes there's this drink that I secretly really like: Aranciata Rossa. Secretly because I think anyone who drinks San Pellegrino (like sparkling water) is totally pretentious, so I try my best to dissociate with the brand. But alas, the blood orange drink is so YUMS!!

- Salami Ciabatta -


- The Aranciata Rossa -


And lastly, I am always distracted by colours, and here's @alexischeong 88 colour eyeshadow palette! Pretty!


/end of bimbotic post

1 comment:

AlexisCheong.com said...

omg this post style is so totally me. heh.