Feb 5, 2009

No one likes FYP

Really, I don't think anyone actually likes FYP. Its like this constant irritant that you can't get rid off for a year. And as always it can get better if it actually starts earlier and on time, but for some reasons that can't be controlled everyone has to rush it at the end, knowing that this will happen.

And then there are some massive time spent on a course which I have already done to death but I needed to fulfill my course requirements, so I HAD to take a course which wasted a lot of my precious time, which also meant a very bad previous semester for me!!! (which included getting my LOWEST SCORE ON RECORD!!! A FREAKING B-)

Waking up at 5 a.m. was unexpected though, because I thought a certain lazy someone wanted to be up by 8 a.m.. So i drifted in and out of consciousness till the certain someone awoke, and it was quite a nice feeling......

No comments: