things are going great. I'm watching J fall asleep, and to me that has gotta be the best thing in the world. To be the last person one sees before falling asleep and to be the person to wake up to, is really the sweetest. J's in the US though, and that's gonna make communication slightly tougher, because the time difference is greater, and this two weeks is also my experiment weeks, so that makes my hours in school ridiculous plus a heavy midterms... but we'll pull through, we always pull through
met up with D and Ah Yee for dinner and coffee last night after a looong day in the lab, but it was totally worth it for all the laughters and long overdue catch up. Nothing scheduled for the next 2 weeks though, I'm going to be a hermit!!
in other news, I'm going to head down under!!!! =p
xoxo, S
No comments:
Post a Comment