i have no idea what is happening to me. how is that i can do this to myself for so long, i cannot believe that i haven't stopped thinking about you. since the first day i met you, you were the 1st thing on my mind when i wake up, you are the last thing on my mind before i slept. after we have broken up, i still think about you. every single day.
this cycle, this never ending cycle.
i am so tired of everything. i don't want to know someone else. i don't want to go through all the drama, and start everything with someone else. the notion just makes me sick.
is having a hope better than no hope? is false hope better than no hope? what is life without hope? why do we live if we all don't hope a better day?
i don't know what to do. someone please tell me what to do. being stuck in a moment for too long. for way too long.
come back to me please. i love you. i'll make it all up to you.
Kimberley Locke - Without You
Never even thought to cry
When I heard you say goodbye
Never said where you were going
And theres no laughter in the air
Only silence everywhere
And so much left unspoken
Since you've been gone
I haven't been the same
I wish that I could see
Who's to blame
Without you, where do I belong?
Without you, how can I go on?
And no love but yours will ever do
Tell me how am i supposed to live my life?
Without you
oooooo
Was in lost in you and ne
To the point I couldn't see
That what we had was dying
Now it's all that I can do
To see photographs of you
And stop myself from crying
I should learn to live without your love
Got so many memories
But it's not enough
Without you, where do i belong?
Without you, how can i go on?
And no love but yours will ever do
Tell me how am I supposed to live my life
Without you?
I feel helpless and oh so alone
Like I never felt before
You made feel alive
I don't remember what it's like anymore
Without you, where do I belong?
Without you, how can I go on?
No love, no love but yours will ever do
Tell me how am I supposed to live my life, without you?
Without you, where do I belong? (where do I belong?)
Without you, how can I go on?
Tell me how am I supposed to live my life,
Without you?
Oh baby, where do I belong? (without you)
Please tell me how can I go on?
No comments:
Post a Comment